Presence Not Presents
It is our presence that our children long for, not our presents. You might be thinking, “What does that mean?” Here are some ways to be present with your children this holiday season and throughout the New Year.
- Smile when you see your child.
- Play or talk with them uninterrupted for several minutes or more.
- Gaze into their eyes with wonderment when they talk to you.
- Let them lead you somewhere.
- Listen when they talk as though your life depended on what they were saying.
Parenting Practice: Do one or more of these things several times a day!
Parenting can be quite the challenge. We CAN HELP YOU to apply practical
and easy to learn methods to resolve even the most frustrating struggles at your
HOME, via PHONE/SKYPE, or OFFICE!
Call or Email NOW for a FREE Consultation!
If you like this article please pass it on or share on social media.
Family Coach/Professional Speaker
Stress & Anxiety Relief Specialist
follow us on
Facebook | LinkedIn | Instagram | Twitter
Leave a reply
[…] goodrx coupon cialis 20mg […]Reply